The NRWIB is currently offering training opportunities in the following fields:
- Patient Care Technician
- Central Sterile Processing
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Certified Nurse’s Aide
As part of the program, you will meet with a Career Navigator to learn more and to choose one of these healthcare career pathways.
Assistance is available for:
- Training-related clothing
and other basic needs, which may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Meet low-income guidelines
- Pass CASAS math and reading exams
How to Apply
- Attend a virtual WIOA Information Session. You can register for the session by sending an email to [email protected] Please be sure to include the following information in your email:
- First and Last Name
- Full Street Address including City and Zip Code